Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dog gone it!

My friend, buddy and pal went home today.

Sarg is a 12-week-old Boxer I was dog-setting for a friend for the last three weeks. Sarg's owner came and took him home today. What a sad, sad day!!!

Sarg was cool. He wasn't 100% house broken, but we were working on it. Most of the time, he would let me know when he had to go outside to do his thing; he would bark. And as puppies goes, he's a chewer. Man he could chew. Over the three weeks, he didn't get sink his baby teeth into anything important, but today he torched my wife's book. Oh, did I hear it!

He was playful. Loves kids. He hung out with me in my office everyday. I would take him walking. He didn't care much for his crate. When it was time to go in it for the night, he would resist. "Hey man, I'm not coming - you got to come get me."

Like all dogs, he loves to eat. He would eat his food and my cat's food, too. Quest (my cat's name) would give me one of those majestic cat looks, you know, "Man, what are you going to do about this dog. This is my house...and my food." Sorry Quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment